Origami T-Rex - WIP


Little sneak-peek of a current origami project.  My family has had this book, Yoshino's Origami Skeleton of Tyrannosaurus Rex, for so long; I attempted it many years ago.  Only now do I actually appreciate large-scale origami models, and find them relaxing!     

Pictured is the head and other "bone" segments scattered around it.  The paper is ex-notebook paper, which I think adds a fun pattern.  I am less sanguine about mounting the finished thing on a stand, but that is the goal.  :)

Comments

  1. Origami is one of those art forms that completely intrigue me, though I don't necessarily feel compelled at this point in my life to do it myself. The fact I don't do it myself makes it all the more fascinating, (possibly)!

    Your dinosaur looks amazing! The lined paper makes it feel very down to earth. <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment