Stopping the silence


Hello, again!  Three weeks of plot twists make a mouthful of silence.  A good silence, thankfully.  I've just got past the tip of an iceberg, rather early in the year.

February has been exceptionally busy.  Seahawks, Olympics, and Downton Abbey, of course.  :)  And having a cold, and a laptop failure, and an internship.  Even now, I should be catching up on homework (due tonight, indeed).

But I had to take a minute to tell you everything is ok, and that your comments and prayers have been a blessing to me.   I've been writing a little bit.  Something is better than nothing.  This past week, I've also found encouragement from unexpected sources.  There are still a lot of questions on my mind, but even in the middle of this, there are answers, and I'm so grateful for them.

We were in Joann's the other day, and guess what started playing after we walked in?

Comments

  1. I'm so glad you're doing well!
    I've been thinking of you. A little bit of writing sounds wonderful, it's all for healing anyhow, I think.

    <3 Blessings to you in all your busyness :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment