Spring break


Last Saturday we were in Seattle, and Dad took us to see the cherry trees at UW.  This was my first time on that campus, and it really is worth seeing if you're there at this time of year!


It is extraordinary that something so beautiful can exist in the middle of nowhere (figuratively or literally, depending on your perspective). 


I've been doing about the same as usual, ups and downs.  Finding encouragement in both, which is a good change.

Last week I had the chance to say hi to my first history/poli-sci professor, whose classes made such a huge impression on me two years ago.  I cannot believe it has been two years already - my sister is taking classes from him now.  It was so good to see him!

Also, finals went surprisingly well.  Grades aren't officially posted till tomorrow, but I'm confident I've passed all of them. 

Well, for all that is on my mind, that is all I really have to say.  :)  I hope you're having a lovely week.

Comments

  1. Wow, I really do miss cherry trees! These pictures are so beautiful & make me feel nostalgic for the ones at Central Park and the Brooklyn Botanic Garden. Nice to see you're doing well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment